- You cannot substitute delegates at any time, after a payment has been made by you
- The Registration fees include attendance and a pass to all tracks, proceedings, presentations and Certificate of Attendance.
- The official conference language will be in English
- Participation will be confirmed upon receipt of delegate's full payment
- Once you have received a confirmation email from us confirming your participation, no cancellations are allowed.
- In the event that the Organiser postpones an event, delegate payments at the postponement date will be credited towards the rescheduled date.
- The Organiser shall assume no liability whatsoever if the program is altered, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled due to a fortuitous event, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of this program inadvisable, illegal, impracticable or impossible.
- As such, the Organiser reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web page as soon as possible.
- This Refund Policy may be changed from time to time. Please check our Refund Policy frequently to stay informed about the changes
The new Refund Policy will be effective immediately upon posting. By continuing to access our websites or to make use of our products and services, you agree to be bound by the revised Refund Policy
- How can you contact us?
If you have any questions regarding this Refund Policy, you can contact us at info @ roshcomm.com
Changes to the Refund Policy